Airlock Microgateway protects applications in Kubernetes environments from malicious and unauthorised access with the following features:
- Multi-level security filters to protect against known attacks (OWASP and OWASP API Top 10).
- OpenAPI and JSON schema protection as a positive security model: Everything that is not explicitly declared is blocked.
- Decentralised authentication checks (incl. JWT token validation)
- Access management in combination with Airlock IAM (OAuth, OIDC, SAML, etc.)
- Helm charts for easy deployment
- Compatibility with common Kubernetes environments: Amazon EKS, Google GKE, Microsoft AKS, Red Hat OpenShift
Community and Premium Edition
A list of all functions is available in the comparison between the Community and Premium Editions.
The Community Edition of Airlock Microgateway can be used free of charge. Premium functions are unlocked with a licence key. To try the premium functions free of charge, please request a time-limited test licence.
A comprehensive example based on Minikube shows the interaction of the Microgateway with an application, Airlock IAM, logging, monitoring and reporting:
Airlock Microgateway can be obtained from our Dockerhub Repositories. The deployment is done with Kubernetes, optionally a Helm Chart is also available.
The following pages of the documentation are worth reading to get started:
- Check the documentation and examples listed above.
- Make sure you use the latest Microgateway release before reporting any bugs.
- For the community edition (without license), check the community forum for FAQs or register to post your question.
- As a customer using the premium edition with a paid license, please follow the premium support process.