Airlock SAH Allrounder
This training is the first to be visited within Airlock Academy. It presents an overview of the components and concepts of the Secure Access Hub. You will learn how they interact and how you can solve your use-cases.
This course is held by Airlock employees. It's one day long and includes hands-on labs. It is held remotely and you will get the access information before the course.
- Secure Access Hub clients and partner
- Secure Access Hub provider
- Integration engineers
- Future Connaisseur course participants
- Secure Access Hub overview and components
- Gateway Deployment
- Gateway Basic Configuration
- Gateway Logs
- Gateway Sessions and Access Control
- IAM Introduction
- IAM Instances and Modules
- IAM Main Settings
- IAM Authentication behind Gateway/API Gateway
- API Gateway Overview
The training is taught by a member of Ergon’s Airlock Professional Services team. This one day training includes extensive hands-on practical exercises and takes place at Ergon’s premises at Merkurstrasse 43, 8032 Zurich.
Fundamental knowledge of HTTP related themes (header, cookies, status codes)